Coronavirus Prevention 常见问题解答
Q: What recommendations does 要么VA suggest to protect my student and family from the Coronavirus?
A: Like you, K12 is concerned with the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus. To safeguard your family and prevent spreading the virus,
K12 strongly recommends following the CDC prevention guidelines.
Prevention Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay 澳门皇宫娱乐场 when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including 合作VID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of 合作VID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health 工作ers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at 澳门皇宫娱乐场 or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses.